Type of information we collect:
- Contact details (including names, email / postal addresses and telephone numbers)
- Details of the property (including land ownership, way-leave easements, history etc.)
- Photographic images or footage, some of which may be used for future project promotion
- Information you provide if applying for employment
- Professional information such as job titles, previous roles and professional experience
Although it will not be compulsory to provide us any information as described above, the nature of our practice requires that we obtain certain personal information from you in order to provide our services.
Some ways in which we collect personal data:
- When you contact us, for example to enquire about our services or employment opportunities
- During the course of our dealings with you for, or on behalf of a client
- When we receive your personal data from consultants, suppliers and other advisers
- When we collect publically available information about you or your business
Use of personal information:
- To provide you with information and services that you have requested from us
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you
- For research, planning, service development, security or risk management
- To comply with legal and professional obligations
We will keep the information about you confidential and we will only disclose your information with third parties with your express consent, with the exception of the following categories of third parties:
- Anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties under any agreement we have with you.
- Any contractors and consultants that provide a service to us or act as our (or your) agents on the understanding that they keep the information confidential.
- Insurance companies, loss assessors, regulatory authorities and other fraud prevention agencies in order to comply with any regulatory issues and disclosures.
- Any legal of crime prevention agencies and / or to satisfy any regulatory request if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information sent to us electronically. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Your data will be stored in our database and may be accessible by employees of CSK Architects where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties with regard to business development. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We keep your data for no longer than reasonably necessary, this may be up to a period of 12 years beyond the end of a contract, whereby details need to be kept for 12 years for legal purposes, including warranties.
A cookie is a small file stored on your browser, for example Internet Explorer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our website does not contain cookies or links to other websites of interest.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.